QuestCom Consultancy Services LLP is a thought leader and service provider in the field of Indirect Taxes. Questcom provides Advisory, Consultancy, Audit, Litigation and Compliance Support Management, with a mission to support the business needs of the client efficiently. In the ever changing regime of indirect taxes, QuestCom provides high quality and innovative solutions to its clients in the areas of GST, Customs, Exim Policy, Special Economic Zones, PMLA, FEMA, legacy issues of Central Excise, Service Tax, VAT and Criminal prosecutions.
We provide Advisory, Preventive, Compliance, Consultancy, Litigation support services in the following areas of practice:
- GST (Goods and Services Tax), GST periodical audit, GST Refunds
- Customs Imports/Exports/Special Valuations
- Special Economic Zones
- Foreign Trade Policy, DGFT Issues
- PMLA, FEMA
- Customs Clearance Services
- Criminal Prosecutions
- Legacy issues of Central Excise, Service Tax, VAT
- Input Tax Audit, Filing of Returns of GST
- Clear legal opinion on GST and all Indirect Tax matters.
- Innovative and accurate tax planning suggestions.
- Guidance on applicability of taxes on transactions, classification, valuation, refund/rebate, admissibility to exemptions, etc.
- Chamber consultancy on above areas
- Structuring of contracts/transactions to optimize indirect tax incidence.
- Formulating indirect tax efficient business models.
Due diligence Services
- Undertaking comprehensive periodical review, by visits to office and factory premises for verification and audit of records/returns pertaining to GST, Customs, SEZ and providing detailed report enumerating flaws/shortcomings, and provide solutions and compliance gaps.
- Conducting detailed indirect tax due diligence reviews.
Litigation Support Services
- Replies to Show Cause Notices and Audit Para.
- Representing the clients before adjudicating authorities for personal hearing in the Department.
- Preparation of Appeals, filing and representing before Commissioner (Appeals), CESTAT, Special Director (ED), Settlement Commission, Writ Petitions before High Court, etc.
- Preparation and filing of bail applications, pursuing trial matters in criminal proceedings.
- Filing replies and coordination as regards, Special Valuation investigations in related party transactions.
- Filing and coordinating GST refund applications.
- Filing of GST returns.
- Filing of drawback claims in deemed exports with DGFT, Development Commissioner, etc.
- Advisory/Litigation support on FEMA and Prevention of Money Laundering issues.
- Advisory, Compliance, Litigation support to SEZ Developers, SEZ Units.
- Advisory, Coordination, Assistance in matters pertaining to DGFT, such as EPCG Licenses, etc.